Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the provider via the website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is exercising its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. Our offers on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase order (order) via the online shopping cart system. The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart." You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to open the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After opening the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will be shown on the order summary page the function "back" of the internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the button "buy" you make a binding offer from us. You will receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract yet.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (for example e-mail), in which you the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also concerns the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for accuracy and assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you in the context of individual design, they are subject to copyright. Without our express consent, the use, reproduction or modification of individual parts or complete contents is not permitted. Unless otherwise agreed, we transfer to you an unlimited right to use the copyrighted works created for you. You are expressly prohibited from making the protected works or parts thereof available to any third party privately or commercially. The transfer of the right of use is subject to the condition precedent of the full payment of the agreed purchase price.
§ 4 Special agreements to offered payment methods
(1) Payment by installments via Klarna In cooperation with Klarna we offer you the installment purchase as a payment option. Please note that Klarna installment purchase is only available to consumers and that the payment must be made to Klarna. Klarna installment purchase With the Klarna financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least € 6.95). Further information on the Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
MCM creativ media GmbH & Co KG Dr.-Robert-Pütz-Str. 2 52353 Düren Germana
Telephone: 02421 6948768 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with
§ 2 of our General Terms and Conditions
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Codes of conduct
5. Essential features of the product or service The essential features of the product and / or service can be found in the respective offer. 6. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
6.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. Legal Right of Liability
8.1. There are statutory warranty rights.
8.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the freight forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims. These GTC and customer information were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law of the dealer association and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
9. Acceptance denied:
World of Jewelery reserves the right to charge a fee of 15 EUR for additional processing and delivery charges if shipments are refused or are not picked up.